We hope you are staying warm across the country (USA anyway)...we are having record lows and windchill again here in Ohio. VERY cold and snowing every other day, it is not our favorite time of year! BUT, our Spring Collection of projects is at least reminding us that Spring will be here sometime...in a couple months! We can't wait!
And, although we have started, it's not too late to join! Oh...you do NOT want to miss out...so many ideas for the wonderful products in the Occasions and Sale-a-bration brochures! And remember...only our subscribers get to see these projects and cards...we never share our projects publicly (except our Saturday Challenge cards) on the Internet!
So what is Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014 all about?
- 4 FABULOUS weeks filled with wonderful ideas featuring the products from the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure!
- One of these weeks...Card "Create"tions...24 cards seen ONLY by our subscribers
- One of these weeks...it's a SALE-A-BRATION - projects feature the items from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
As with ALL of our collections...
- Our projects are ONLY available to our subscribers...we never show the collection projects online (ONLY the Preview Projects are shown)
- EACH project has a full downloadable PICTURE tutorial that continues all the information you need to recreate the project!
- Less than $1 per project!
Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!
Create with Connie and Mary
Spring Collection 2014
Only $29.95 US
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!
Now for this week's challenge. Please remember this is an SUO (Stampin' Up! Only) challenge. Cards using non SU images, paper, etc will be removed. We also ask that you do not have advertisements for products (i.e. classes and subscription services) in your post. Please respect our criteria.
Here is some inspiration from our talented design team...
Connie Babbert - Inkspired Treasures
Mary Brown - StamperCamper's Corner
Deb Currier - ARTfelt Impressions
Debbie Henderson - Debbie's Designs
Lisa Martz - Get Your Stamp On!
Lisa Young -- Add Ink and Stamp
Melissa Davies - Rubberfunatics
Nicole Tugrul - Be Creative with Nicole
Margaret Raburn - Fun Stampin' with Margaret
So get to those crafting areas and start creating! Remember to use SU Only products, post to your blog or online gallery, label it CCMC287 and link back here if you can to Create with Connie and Mary. Then come back and use the inlinkz tool below to share your creation with everyone! We LOVE seeing what you do! This challenge will close Wednesday, January 29th at 12 noon EST.