Wow we have come to the end or Week 2 of Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2013 and it is time for our Saturday Challenge! If you are a subscriber, did you all enjoy our second week? What AMAZING projects!
• NEW this session - MORE projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
• Summer Collection runs June 23 through July 20
• Features 2013-14 Catalog Products - good ALL YEAR LONG!
• 24 EXCLUSIVE samples
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!
We now use Fastwagon for our processing, you should immediately receive a Digital Order email with a link to a downloadable Welcome letter with your passwords! Thank you!
Are you loving the new incolors? We are! Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding are just sooo soft and pretty! We can't wait to see what you do with it!
So...let's start with some inspiration from our design team and then see what you do with! We LOVE when you play along!
Connie Babbert - Inkspired Treasures
Mary Brown - StampCamper's Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeing Ink Spots
Melissa Davies - Rubberfunatics
Debbie Henderson - Debbie's Designs
Natasha Zandbergen - Inking Out of the Box
Pam Strobel - Stretch and Stamp
So pull out your stamping stuff and join us! Remember this is SUO. The challenge ends Friday July 12th. We can't wait to see what you all do!