WOW...I (Mary) can NOT believe the weather we are having here in Ohio. We have spent the week in the high 50s, low 60s and tomorrow is supposed to be 70! I love the wonderful spring temperatures. It's so hard to believe it is February! Usually this time of year is when we are dealing with the bitter cold! But it is nice and bright here this week with a fun color inspiration!
It's not too late to join! Our FEBRUARY 2017 Mini Session just opened with projects using stamp sets from the OCCASIONS and Sale-a-Bration CATALOGS!
- Our mini sessions include the instructions for 14 projects with full step-by-step tutorials:
- Each mini session includes TWELVE unique cards featuring three stamp sets, and
- Each mini session includes TWO 3D items perfect projects for your club, classes, stamp camps or gifts
- All 14 project tutorials are available once the mini session opens so you immediately have all project tutorials right there at your fingertips
- All designs and tutorials are EXCLUSIVELY for subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else online.
- Our FABULOUS design team members are joining us - Debbie Henderson, Nicole Tugrul, and Melissa Davies! They always have such GREAT ideas that are perfect and easy to recreate!
- Mini sessions are available the 11th of each month (and you'll have access for up to a year)
- Demos...did you know this is a tax deduction for your Stampin' Up! business? But...you don't need to be a demo to enjoy our mini-subscriptions!
Window Box Thinlets
Balloon Adventures Bundle
Any Occasions (SAB)
Basket Bunch Bundle
CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY
FEBRUARY 2017 ONLY
Here's the link...
And now on to some inspiration from our talented design team...
Connie Babbert - Inkspired Treasures
Mary Brown - StamperCamper's Corner
Lisa Martz - Get Your Stamp On!
Jenny Engelke - Giddy Stamper
Jennifer Downey - Stamping Lane
Sharon Burkert - As the Ink Dries
Tracy May - Bedlam and Butterflies
Libby Fens - libbystamps
Remember to join the fun by sharing your project through the comments on our facebook page...